The Family Dental Practice is a general dental practice meeting the needs of all ages - children, adults, and seniors in Carroll County, Frederick County, and the surrounding areas in Maryland.
Treatment plans are presented to give patients multiple options of choice. The pros and cons of each choice are discussed. The patients decide which treatment plan they would like.
- For restorative procedures (fillings) - composite fillings are done
- Crowns or caps are all porcelain, all gold, and porcelain with a metal substructure. Inlays and onlays are gold or porcelain.
- Laminates may be composite or porcelain.
- Bridges are porcelain with a metal substructure, or porcelain - only in limited cases
Preventative & Diagnostic Dental Care
Preventative care includes: complete oral exams, scaling of teeth, cavity check, occlusion relation, x-rays, fluoride and sealants, as well as reviewing home care techniques of flossing and brushing and the utilization of root brushes.
Corrective Dental Care / Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment - For all teeth unless there is abnormal anatomy or retreatment of a tooth done elsewhere.
- Periodontal Treatments for Gingivitis and Gum Disease include charting of pockets, microscopic monitoring of bacteria, deep scaling and root planning, anti-infective therapy, splinting and sometimes orthodontic treatment.
- Removable - Partials and Dentures
- Implants are restored in this office
- Oral Surgery - includes extraction of erupted teeth and some root tips
- Bleaching - bleaching pens, or trays and syringes are available for at home whitening
- For Sensitive Teeth, Root Decay - Toothpaste with extra fluoride is available
- TMJ - A nightguard can be obtained here
- Space Maintainers can be obtained here for the premature loss of primary teeth
Home Care Dental Products
Contact Us if you would like to purchase bleaching
syringes for those who have the whitening trays, and a toothpaste
that has extra fluoride.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Care Credit, cash and checks.
Family Dentist Serving Carroll County and Frederick County, Maryland
including Mt Airy, Bartonsville, Carrollton, Damascus, Frederick, Gaither,
Glenwood, Ijamsville, Libertytown, Linganore, Lisbon, Monrovia, New London,
Sykesville, Unionville, Urbana, Woodbine, and the surrounding areas.